Prepare for an intense episode of Coronation Street as Spider finds himself entangled in a dangerous situation. After receiving a message from his pursuer, Spider secretly informs his superiors about the meeting. With his colleagues covertly watching, Spider waits anxiously in Freshco’s car park, expecting his unknown enemy to appear. However, to his surprise, no one shows up. Meanwhile, a woman arrives at the flat, claiming to be Spider’s wife, much to Toyah’s astonishment. While Toyah engages in conversation, Leanne coincidentally encounters Spider and is left in shock when he reveals that his wife is currently out of the country. Realizing the imposter’s true intentions, Spider urgently calls Toyah, warning her about the woman’s deceit. Panicked, Toyah tries to maintain her composure, but when Leanne and Spider rush to the flat, they discover signs of a struggle, no trace of Toyah or Sam, and blood on the floor.
Has Spider’s pursuit put Toyah’s life in danger?
Also, Max decides to be honest with Sabrina and confesses that he is supporting Lauren on a visit to her father. However, Max’s world is turned upside down when he comes face to face with Reece at the prison. Reece claims that he was coerced into joining the gang by Griff, who threatened Lauren’s life. Shocked and confused, Max realizes that they want him to make a false statement to reduce his own sentence.
Will Max succumb to their pressure, or will he find a way to protect himself and Lauren?
Meanwhile, Adam confides in Daniel about his plans to announce Sarah’s pregnancy to their families. However, Sarah disagrees, feeling it is too early in the pregnancy to go public. As the Platts and Barlows gather for the eagerly anticipated announcement, they are left underwhelmed when Adam pretends to have won a significant court case. However, when Daniel arrives late and proposes a toast to the new baby, it becomes clear that the secret may be out.
How will everyone react to this unexpected turn of events?
Elsewhere on the street, tensions rise as Beth confronts Gemma once again, blaming her for putting Bertie at risk. In an effort to ease the situation, Chesney asks Kirk to intervene and convince Beth to back off. Kirk reminds Beth of the hardships Gemma is facing with Paul and emphasizes her sincere remorse for her mistakes. Will Beth be swayed by Kirk’s words and find forgiveness in her heart? Additionally, Amy begins working at the corner shop alongside Aadi. As Aadi expresses his pride in Amy for her voluntary counseling work, Nina and Asha notice that Aadi has developed a crush on Amy.
- Adam Hussain as Aadi Alahan
- Alex Bain as Simon Barlow
- Andrew Whyment as Kirk Sutherland
- Antony Cotton as Sean Tully
- Ben Price as Nick Tilsley
- Cait Fitton as Lauren Bolton
- Catrin Aaron as Maggie
- Chris Gascoyne as Peter Barlow
- Colson Smith as Craig Tinker
- Dolly-Rose Campbell as Gemma Winter-Brown
- Elle Mulvaney as Amy Barlow
- Georgia Taylor as Toyah Habeeb
- Helen Worth as Gail Rodwell
- Jack P. Shepherd as David Platt
- Jane Danson as Leanne Battersby
- Jimmi Harkishin as Dev Alahan
- Jude Riordan as Sam Blakeman
- Julia Goulding as Shona Platt
- Kate Ford as Tracy McDonald
- Lisa George as Beth Sutherland
- Luana Santos as Sabrina Adetiba
- Martin Hancock as Spider Nugent
- Mollie Gallagher as Nina Lucas
- Paddy Bever as Max Turner
- Rob Mallard as Daniel Osbourne
- Sam Aston as Chesney Winter-Brown
- Samuel Robertson as Adam Barlow
- Scott Anson as Reece Bolton
- Simon Gregson as Steve McDonald
- Tanisha Gorey as Asha Alahan
- Tina O’Brien as Sarah Barlow
- Vicky Myers as DS Swain
- William Roache as Ken Barlow
Coronation Street airs on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 8pm on ITV1