Xavier is piecing together the puzzle of Evan’s death and getting dangerously close to exposing the truth. How far will Cam go to neutralise Xav? Will things ever be the same again?
Essie thinks the worst thing that will happen to her today is dealing with Children’s Services, but she’s wrong. Meanwhile Ben deals with Roger Ffolkes who forces him to face some difficult truths.
Jac is keen to impress the Board today with a complex and rare surgery that will put them ahead of the competition. But with Nicky hiding her “sausage-fingers” are Darwin doomed to fail?
- Kaye Wragg As Essie Di Lucca
- Bob Barrett As Sacha Levy
- Nic Jackman As Cameron Dunn
- Marcus Griffiths As Xavier “zav” Duval
- Rosie Marcel As Jac Naylor
- Ramin Karimloo As Kian Madani
- Amy Lennox As Chloe Godard
- Belinda Owusu As Nicky Mckendrick
- Jo Martin As Max Mcgerry
- Hugh Quarshie As Ric Griffin
- Jaye Jacobs As Donna Jackson
- Guy Henry As Henrik Hanssen
- Alex Walkinshaw As Adrian “fletch” Fletcher
- Charlie Condou As Ben Sherwood
- Kate Braithwaite As Siobhan “shiv” Carter
- Paul Clayton As Roger Ffolkes
- Philippa Cole As Janet Garner
- Gay Soper As Rose Highsmith
- Writer – Ed Sellek
- Producer – Chris Clenshaw
- Director – Jamie Annett
This episode airs Tuesday 24th March 2020 at 8pm on BBC One.